Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
VAG505

2551 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2013-05-07 02:09:37

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    lamazun
    2013-04-09 05:51:37
    Hello, I just received my AUTEL VAG505. It seems very nice. Nevertheles... - I cannot understand the CD Rom software because it is in Chinese. My computer replaces each letter by a'' O'' . It is therefore impossible to use. Can You tell me where I can get an English version or better a french version? - The first vehicle I plug is an AUDI Q5. To reset the oil service, I need to select in the apparate the right model. But Audi Q5 doesn't exist. Can You tell me where I can find a software update for my VAG 505? - The only language to be chosen on my Autel VAG505 is English. On the scheme in the paper manual, it shows that You can choose french language. Can You tell me wher I can get an update with a real language choice?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-04-10 00:54:10

Ok, sir, your original language is French?....The CD software could not be chinese,because there is an option for you to select, maybe you could not get French, but at least you will get English. .....Once you installed this PC suit, it will ask your language option before installing.....Are you select the default and make it Chinese?........We are doing the multilingual software interface right now, which includes espanol and french, but right now sir, I am afraid that you have to tolerate English interface...... The update programs is in our website: www.maxidas.com, you will need to register your tool first in order to update it.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    lamazun
    2013-05-03 01:16:01
    Thank You for Your reply. I did find the solution with the CD Software. While You start, You are right to say that You have to make a choice. But each choice is transcribed like that: (???)?? or ?? or ????. So I tried each solution and finaly found the English issue! Allright for using the English Version, pleased to learn that a French version will be available in the distance. I therefore registered on maxidas.com and made the update. Great. I checked the OBD reading, it is alright. I checked the VAG reading, alright too. BUT At this moment I din't achieve in resetting the oil service. I tried on two audi cars (A3 and Q5) but the dashboardstill indicates ''service''. I read several times the autel manual, but do not achieve. May be there is a table with special codes to use?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-05-07 02:09:37

pls give me more details about your cars, such as make ,model, year . better with VIN code.
  Total1 Pages